Our pledge is to work hard to develop an innovative and engaging offer that is truly responsive to the needs of each individual learner.
We aim to provide outstanding learning and support, providing your learners with the best possible chance of making and sustaining a transition to further learning.
Learn to Work Programme
- Learning with a strong vocational focus
- Vocational qualifications available (at extra cost)
- Functional Maths and English up to Level 2
- GCSE Maths and English (where appropriate)
- Personal and social development
- Strong focus on developing the employability skills needed for a successful transition
- Focus on positive progression
- Roll on Roll off
- Full-Day £60.00 (9.00 - 2.45)
- 1/2 Day £30.00 (9.00 – 12.00)
- Functional Maths and English up to Level 2 where requested (additional 1/2 day)
- GCSE Maths and English (additional 1 day)
- Full PPE (at extra cost)
We offer individualised programmes in all areas, if your chosen area is not listed, please get in touch with us to discuss.
Post-16 programmes can also be offered at Pre-16, all information can be found here or below:
- Motor Vehicle Mechanics
- Health and Social Care
- Animal Care
- Business Administration
- Teaching Assistant
- Maths and English